英 语 试 题
(总分120分 考试时间 120分钟)
第Ⅰ卷 （选择题， 共65分）
1. A. Thank you. B. I don’t think so. C. It doesn’t matter.
2. A. Yes, I’d love to. B. You’re welcome. C. You’d better not.
3. A. Good idea. B. Don’t worry. C. You are so funny.
4. A. Be careful. B. Good luck. C. That’s OK.
5. A.OK, I will. B. Yes, please. C. I hope so.
6. What are they talking about?
A. Tim’s family photo. B. Tim’s younger brother. C. Tim’s twin sister.
7. What does Ben look like now?
A. He is short. B. He i s thin. C. He is tall.
8. What can we learn from the dialogue?
A. The woman likes travelling.
B. The woman is worried about her son.
C. The woman can’t speak English.
9. Where will the man work?
A. In the bank. B. At the TV station. C. The man hasn’t decided yet.
10. Which tie is the man going to probably take?
A. The black one. B. The blue one. C. The pink one.
11. Where is Ms Ma going to spend her holiday first?
A. Hong Kong. B. Florida. C. Hawaii.
12. Why doesn’t Ms Ma want to visit Disneyworld?
A. Her daughter doesn’t like it.
B. It’s far and expensive.
C. Her friend left Florida for Hawaii.
13. How is Ms Ma going there?
A. By air. B. By bus. C. By train.
14. What will Tony do in Hawaii?
A. Go surfing. B. Visit his friend. C. Go to the Disneyland.
15. Who is Tony going to Hawaii with?
A. His wife. B. His friend. C. His daughter.
16. “If you stop dropping litter, I’ll kiss pig.” the head teacher promised the students at a school meeting.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
17. On May 10th, a horse was found running happily the busy street in Beijing.
A. at B. of C. in D. from
18. -- When is Day?
-- It’s on June 1st, Dave.
A. Child B. Children C. Child’s D. Children’s
19. – do you like Huo Zun’s “Roll of Bead Curtain(卷珠帘)”?
-- Very much. You know I love songs that both have great lyrics and beautiful music.
A. Why B. How C. When D. What
20.There more visitors in Dongying this year because 2014 City Landscaping Exposition of Shandong Province (山东省城市园林绿化博览会) will be held here on September 1st.
A. is B. are C. will be D. is going to have
21. The air in Dongying is much worse than that in many other cities. We must do to protect our environment.
A. nothing B. anything C. something D. everything
22. After you read the article “Why fast food is slowly killing you”, you stop eating fast food.
A. can B. may C. have to D. should
23. It is better to travel 10,000 miles to read 10,000 books.
A. as B. but C. nor D. than
24. When he arrived at the airport, Lee Minho found that fans were waiting for him there.
A. hundred B. hundreds C. hundred of D. hundreds of
25. People were excited when they saw “Monkey King” 2014 the Yellow River Estuary (入?？?，河口) International Marathon.
A. losing B. running C. refusing D. forgetting
26. Scientists say that banana trees may disappear(消失) from the world banana cancer.
A. because of B. instead of C. as for D. together with
27. On March 8th, Flight MH 370 went missing. The news brought great sadness to us,
the families of the passengers.
A. even B. only C. also D. especially
28. Overseas experience may help make our life . So why not try to study abroad?
A. usual B. useful C. successful D. traditional
29. --Are you going to Brazil to watch 2014 FIFA World Cup(2014年世界杯足球赛) this summer?